Infrared Sauna Therapy
Infrared heat is a form of energy that heats objects directly through a process of conversion without having to heat the air between. Our bodies respond to the infrared heat treatment through "resonant absorption," enhancing our natural ability to produce energy and facilitate tissue repair.
- Detoxification—The deep penetration of the infrared rays into your body and the resonance with your body tissue cells ensure quick removal of body toxins. Your body's natural sweat reaction in the infrared sauna deeply purifies your skin, helping to flush out toxins.
- Stress management—Soothing warmth helps relax tightened muscles.
- Pain relief—The therapy increases blood circulation, delivering oxygen-rich blood to all muscles and joints—providing relief for conditions such as arthritis and menstrual pain.
- Skin regeneration—By helping to clear clogged pores and encouraging blood circulation, the therapy helps relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns.
- Immune system boost—The infrared heat strengthens the body’s immune response, resulting in increased resistance to disease. Cold and flu symptoms can be reduced if treated early with infrared heat.